Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh Boy!

I don't know where to begin. I've written about injuries already. I realized today listening to the pregame show when they mentioned Alex Cora being in the starting lineup that Jose Reyes has been out for so long, the guy who replaced him has already been to the DL and back. Not to mention that the guy who replaced the replacement has gone down too.

All I can think of with the injuries is this (and I've posted comments on other blogs over the last year, and even talked about injuries in a post using this as the title). You need to click play, it's in the first 60 seconds of the video.


J.J. Putz has a bum elbow and may need surgery soon, and Reyes has a tear in his hamstring. Even the beat writers are questioning the methods of treatment. Lots of fans are getting on the doctors. I haven't had faith in them for over a year.

Even Keith Olbermann is picking on the Mets injuries.