Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Under the Microscope

I've been coming to a conclusion in my first season both as a blogger and frequent reader of blogs that this Mets team is under a far greater microscope than I can ever remember in the past. I'm sure it's a combination of my awareness of the opinions of others and an increasing number of those opinions in posts and comments on many many blogs.

To that end, in a post on MetsBlog.com today, Matt Cerrone writes that a very large number of fans are angry right now, citing an article from Bob Klapisch in the Bergen Record. Matt's Fan Confidence Rating is also at a pre-Minaya low.

Should be an interesting 3 months to finish the season.

Update: I found this article at MetsPolice.com from earlier today that shows a bit of the microscope effect fitting in with my theme here.