Sunday, April 4, 2010

Second Chance at a First Impression

A number of my friends and fellow bloggers in the Mets blogging community were at Citi Field today. I was not. Based on the feedback that I got from those that were there, it almost looks like the Mets finally finished the ballpark and did it right this time.

So much to say, but I'll leave a lot of it for when I go there for the first time. In the meantime, I'll link to some of those that were there and provided good feedback.

I'm sure there were more that I'm not linking to (sorry). But well done guys. For the first time since my initial trips last April, I am excited about going to Citi Field.


Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com.
Become a fan of RememberingShea on Facebook.
Become a Networked Blog