Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Training 2012 - Day 3

Day 3 - March 24, 2012 - Mets-Cardinals @ Port St. Lucie

Oops, I missed Saturday's post. Nothing really happened. Here's the photo album. It was my first chance to walk around the ballpark taking pictures instead of sitting in my seat the entire time. And it was my first chance to get into the berm and RF party deck for part of a game. No autographs at all on Saturday. That's a rare but increasing occurrence in Spring Training for me.

I think Saturday's game was the 6-6 tie, where the new Benitez (Frank Francisco) blew the save in the 9th, and the teams left the field after 10 due to lack of pitchers. Mike Pelfrey started for the Mets and really had one bad inning, after the Mets gave him a lead and then bailed him out.


Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com. Your comments will fall into a moderation queue.
"Like" RememberingShea on Facebook (the function formerly known as "Becoming a Fan").
Become a Networked Blog