Sunday, April 1, 2012

A few last items from Spring Training

I addition to seeing the Astros owner and GM touring the Mets facility on Saturday, I did pick up these little items before I left.

Josh Lewin, the new radio broadcaster and noted keyboardest, will be performing dual functions at home games taking over on the Citi Field organ.

WNET (the PBS station in NY for those from out of town) will be taking over for WPIX broadcasting Mets games with a Friday night Mets pledge drive telecast every week.

And I have a few photos from my last day in Mets camp.


Or not...April Fool's.


Leave a comment or drop me a line at DyHrdMET [at] gmail [dot] com. Your comments will fall into a moderation queue.
"Like" RememberingShea on Facebook (the function formerly known as "Becoming a Fan").
Become a Networked Blog